|Title:||PT Teen Director - ALWS|
The Director of Teen Programs is responsible to provide daily programs that promote self-esteem and encourage the positive social development of our members. This includes planning and executing programs for individual, small groups and large groups with a special emphasis on teen members.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Oversee the daily operation of the teen programming including recruiting teens and assisting with on time graduation and preparing teens for post secondary education
- Provide a wide range of program options for individuals, small groups and large groups that are age appropriate and engaging with a special emphasis on teen members.
- Maintain a safety conscious attitude in performing duties and provide a safe environment for program participants
- Facilitate group clubs, as well as run grant funded education programs
- Maintain positive collaborations with other area agencies
- Implement a wide variety of Special Events and run tournaments
- Ability to run structured computer programs with teens
- Submit weekly and monthly reports
- Assist other program areas as needed
- Must be able to drive company owned vehicles
- Attend regular staff meetings and oversee special projects as assigned
High School diploma or GED required, some college preferred. Must have some experience working and programming with teens. A plus would be some experience with literacy. Should also have some experience working in a drop in center atmosphere and planning and executing programs. Must possess maturity in judgment; be very organized, able to take initiative, enthusiastic and a team player.