Manages, assists and supports in the completion of executive level strategies in partnership with the President & CEO. Provides documentation and technical support in the effective management of the Board of Directors. Provides professional administrative assistance to the President & CEO as assigned. Additionally, this position will be responsible for managing special projects in multiple areas of the organization. Coordinates, monitors and reports on special project activities to all stakeholders.
- Plan, organize and manage resources to successfully complete special projects.
- Provide leadership amongst staff teams.
- Assist in management of the Board including strategic planning, recruitment of new Board Members, recognition, material preparation, and record keeping.
- Assist with various tasks related to Club renovation and facility improvement
- Organize and plan donor and/or board member special events.
- Prepare for meetings by coordinating logistics (date, time, location, etc), completing agendas, sending reminders, tracking RSVPs, preparing room, purchasing and setting up food and beverages, handle all aspects of presentation technology and complete the minutes.
- Assist President & CEO with scheduling of meetings.
- Prepare meeting agenda and minutes, as requested.
- Create presentations for board meetings, external funding groups and others as needed.
- Act as staff lead in providing Club tours.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIRED:
- Four-year degree
- Strong facilitation, leadership and proven project management skills
- Excellent administrative, organizational and multi-tasking skills, complete attention to detail
- Creative, self-starter with a desire to be part of a long-term growth strategy
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as in team
- Great interpersonal skills, team player and demonstrated, strong oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships/partners and interact with all levels of staff
- Computer literate with excellent skills in applicable software including all Office applications and web based programs
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
This position offices at the Administration Office. Ability to work in an office environment which requires the use of a PC and telephone. Ability to perform repetitive motion of fingers, hands and wrists. Ability to lift 25 lbs.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job. All employees of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities are employees at will and signing this job description in no way enters into a contract for employment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 24, 2017